ttp://www.assoc-amazon.com/s/ads.js">

Monday, August 3, 2009

Tom's Personal Health Clinic


Here's what "Tom's Personal Clinic" looks like so far.



Let me know if you want to know more or would like to see this setup in person! Feel free to pass this along to others who might be interested.

So far, here's what I can do....
Urine/Saliva pH,


10 panel urine test,

Average Blood Pressure,

Phonocardiograph,

Endoscope/Otoscope, etc.

Added WebCam November 2009 - Ready for TeleMedicine



Internet access to Symptom Checkers and other Health Information.

Send my test results to my Healthcare Professional, or anyone else, if I want to - Telemedicine.


All this was done for under $500, including $250 for a used computer. The details of how this was made is at one of my other blogs - Ideas for Products or Inventions.


Click here to see the report I took to the doctor. My doctor was impressed!


Future activities include additional DIY tests, "Super Symptom Checker", Telemedicine, and Interfacing with the Doctor Within.


Good Luck on your own DIY Healthcare Journey!

2 comments:

  1. For personal health clinics, these portable BP monitors are great. The are easy with handling and also provide you accurate result.


    adult washcloths

    ReplyDelete
  2. телемедицина You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete